You will be part of our professional services team, where your responsibilities start with understanding and documenting customer requirements and mapping these to our software products. You will perform data and ontology modelling using our platform and data integration from various sources, will configure the platform to the customer's needs, and will customize the user interface using our Web Components and SPARQL.
Your role also includes the coordination with our product management and engineering team to help translate the requirements which you gather from end users and professionals from all levels of the customer organization, into implementable user stories. You have excellent communication skills (in English) and feel confident in giving project milestone demos and presentations to customers. You take responsibility for customer satisfaction and act as a technical advisor to the customer.
You work with our sales and project management organization and realize customer projects to make them a success. You follow agile project principles (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), understand customer needs and requirements quickly and can translate them into crisp work packages. You have a technical understanding of the technologies we use (RDF, SPARQL, OWL and HTML, CSS) and apply them to satisfy customer requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration (or related area)
- Project management and effective time management skills
- Experience in requirements engineering with users on different levels (end user, IT professional, executive)
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, SPARQL, OWL)
- Experience with (graph) database technologies is a plus
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
metaphacts is a growing high-tech software company offering metaphactory, an end-to-end platform to ease the onboarding into the world of enterprise knowledge graphs – from knowledge graph management, through rapid application development, to end-user oriented interaction. Our team of experts develops the leading knowledge graph management platform for customers in areas such as engineering and manufacturing, life sciences, cultural heritage, and more.
Customer needs and customer satisfaction are central to our company and our development team. As a member of our team, you have the opportunity to act at the interface between research, innovation, product development, and our end users. You help us bring the latest research results to our customers through our product metaphactory.
Why should you join us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then metaphacts is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that metaphacts offers its employees:
- Become part of a young, dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit. In our small, specialized team your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- Get training and certifications in key technologies relevant to your role.
- We offer flexible work times, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.
We look forward to receiving your application!